DUST!

We recently went off roading in a very dusty area and the inside of my 2000 Sport looks like we had all the windows open!

I have never seen so much dust! Does anybody else have this problem? How can I make it better?

SD

Reply to
Shashay Doofray

Next time put the A/C into the recirculate mode. As far as I know, there is not a Cabin Air Filter Kit available for an Explorer.

Regards,

Ed White

Shashay Doofray wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

We didn't have the air conditioner on. Will it help to put it on?

SD

Reply to
Shashay Doofray