Error on Automatic Ride Control in 76 model

The light is illuminating after app 15-17 minutes driving . Any tips where to look??

reg Norvald Norway

Reply to
Norvald Dalsbø

See

Bob Kegel

That internet-link didnt have much about Explorers....

Anyway, I found the error today!! The link from rear axle to levelsensor had came off. Simply put it back and the compressor started after a litlle... At first there was a leak from the left shock-absorber, but it went silent after a few minutes. No good sign I suppose....

Norvald

"Bob Kegel" skrev i melding news:w_OdncpWkKQy snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com...

Reply to
Norvald Dalsbø