Explorer Electric Door Locks (97)

Has anyone had problems with explorer electric door locks. Mine will lock and unlock for no reason or click lock or unlock continously until I shut off the vehicle. If I lock the doors manually or electronicly, after a short time (1-5 minutes) the doors will unlock.

Reply to
GuySt

check the conections on each button 1st. then trace the wires to make sure that none are broken. I had a similer problem and found a paper clip under the button.

Reply to
Gcc6269