FS: 2002 Explorer-Pittsburgh, PA area

Hopefully I'm not breaking proper newsgroup etiquette by posting a for sale item here but it IS an Explorer I am trying to sell! :-)

XLS, gold, 4x4, 4 door, 5 speed, power windows/locks/mirrors, tilt, cruise, am/fm/cd, ac, step bars, tow package and bug deflector. Gibson lifetime stainless steel exhaust. MAC intake. Original exhaust and intake available.

39.5k one owner miles. Runs, drives and looks like new condition. You won't find a cleaner one. Must sell ASAP, waiting to take delivery on new Explorer.

Reduced to $15,500 obo.

412-371-8971
Reply to
JSK