2002 Ford Explorer

Hello,

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer. The fog light assembly cracked so I went to the junk yard and got another fog light assembly. However, the mounts (positioning) for this assembly did not match the mounts of the original fog light assembly. Does anyone know if there were two different fog light assemblies for the 2002 explorer?

Reply to
Ramey

Well, make sure you pulled the fog light assembly from the exact same model that you have now.

From what I understand, the 2002 Ford Explorer "Sport" and "Sport Track" have a different positioning in comparison with the 2002 Ford Explorer

4-door SUV's...

the junk yard and got another fog light assembly. However, the mounts (positioning) for this assembly did not match the mounts of the original fog light assembly. Does anyone know if there were two different fog light assemblies for the 2002 explorer?

Reply to
Tim