FS: stereo from 96 XLT

Greetings everyone. I was going through some stuff in a closet, and came across the factory head unit from my 96 Explorer XLT. It is an AM/FM cassette player, and in very good cosmetic condition. I purchased the vehicle used only about 2 years ago, and within only a few months upgraded the system. However, during the short time it was in the vehicle it worked fine. I noticed a tag on the top rear indicating it was a remanufactured unit. Apparently it was either repaired or installed in my auto sometime in

  1. From what I've seen, these don't sell for much, but since I have no use for it I thought maybe someone else would. Any reasonable offer will be considered, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Also, I have a factory head unit from a 90 Mustang GT that I've posted to that message group. Thought I'd mention it here in case anyone is interested. Take care, and best wishes in 2004.

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte