Goodbye, and For Sale- 2000 LTD

Well, I've greatly enjoyed owning a 93 Eddie, and then a 2000 Limited, but a new car's coming and my Explorer has to head toward its next owner. Have always enjoyed this ng, and my thanks go to Dr. Bob and Canadian Jim W. for their dedication in particular. In case anyone knows of someone looking for a used Explorer, my 2000 is very nice. Here are the facts:

47,200 miles. 4Dr., 4WD w/the SOHC 6-cylinder. Lifetime 15.5 mpg, all suburban driving. Spruce Green ext., tan lthr. interior. The usual LTD features and cool gizmoes, including the keypad entry, voice recorder, etc., plus all available options: Side airbags (hard to find in a 2000 model); backup alert system; auto. load leveling; moonroof; tow package; CD changer; etc. Also has Husky floormats, dark bug deflector and WeatherFlectors (front only). Relatively new tires (from the recall). Regular oil changes, mostly by me. Only 2 needs come to mind: I have the dreaded blank stereo display (but never had the itch to fix it); and my passenger side power mirror motors side to side, but not up and down. Otherwise, in very good shape, only the few usual nicks or dings. Runs great. Located near Minneapolis, MN. To contact, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

And, best of luck to the bunch of ya! Rob

Reply to
Rob