Help needed on 1994 Explorer with 2 failing codes.

I have a 94 Explorer 2Dr. 4L 4X4 with codes 214 and 542 coming up onl minutes after clearing the codes. I have fiddled with the Ignitio control module because I thought it may have a faulty ground howeve that was not the problem. My vehicle is currently unregistere because I can not pass emissions testing with these codes. Hel appreciated ASAP, I can not afford a new vehicle right now and can' have this one on public roads until it is fixed. Thanks in advance

Reply to
bhansen