How can I tell if I have Calif emissions on my 99 XLT?

My 99 XLT is due for a muffler and one quote I was trying to get a question arose if my truck has California emissions. How can I tell? I did a few searches for the topic and it seems most of the trucks have it, but I want to be sure. Thanks.

Reply to
Mikepier

There's a sticker under the hood that will tell you. Either right on the underside of the hood or on the frame, it's usually easy to find. Look around.

Reply to
Bob