Keypad door lock panel code combination - 99 Explorer sport

1999 Explorer keyless door panel lock code?? Where is it on this vehicle? On my Tbirds and Cougars it was on a sticker on the trunk hindge but not on this one. Anyone know where to look? I do not have the manual and the owner was of no help.......they never used it or so they claim. HELP!!!!!
Reply to
jb

Two door or four door? Look in the wheel jack compartment.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

jb, the code is on the computer located in the compartment where the jack is stores, drivers side rear. It is located on a sticker on the computer. It is really hard to read, I had to remove the computer part way on the last one I did. It should be 5 digit number. To test if the system works, pressing 7/8 & 9/0 should lock the car.

robert

jb wrote:

Reply to
grwhiffen

BTW a Ford garage can pull the code with their computer, $45 to $75 for the test.

grwhiffen wrote:

Reply to
grwhiffen