Leaking Drivers side Rear Window

Has anyone had a problem with one of the back fixed windows leaking into the rear of the vehcile? I called around to some places that fix these type of issues, and have been told that its not the seal that is leaking, but the "SEAM" may have split and needs closing. Anybody heard of this?

Jerry

Reply to
jerry

I had this problem in both my 96 and 97 explorer. The glass place I goto and trust for all my work says its a common problem. Both times it cost me about $20 and 15 minutes of time waiting for them to do the job. Was quick and simple and I've never had a problem with it since on either vehicle.

Tony

Reply to
PlayTone