Message Center Removal

97 Explorer/EB

Anyone know how to remove the center console with the message center in this mode.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
4-2LGW

Just grab it from both sides and pull up. I think the last time I removed the message center I started from the controls, then pulled up near the front of the message center. Once you get it up, I believe that there a 3 harnesses that need to be disconnected. The Lamp Out Module is located on the right side of the console with a harness plugged into the front (towards engine).

Reply to
Xx