Needed services

Greetings. I have a 96 XLT purchased used not quite a year ago from a local dealership. I'm the second owner, and the first apparently took very good care of it. The body and interior were exceptional, and it runs very well. However, it had very high miles on it when I bought it, so I'm wondering about needed services. As of right now, I have nearly 150,000 miles on it, so I'm thinking of major stuff like the timing chain. My dilemma is not being able to know if any of these things were already done by the previous owner. Has anyone else had their timing chain replaced, and if so, about how much will I expect to pay? Also, please tell me any other important things I should have checked out at this point. I'm very happy with it, and want to keep it in tip-top condition. Thanks everyone.

Randy

PS: I did have to get the downstream O2 sensors replaced, and a new thermostat. The shop I went to is very good, and typically inform their customers if they see any additional concerns. None were mentioned to me.

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte