odd rear window washer problem

ok I'm a bit baffled I have a 2000 xls with an 4.0 ohv when I park in my driveway witch has a slight incline all of my washer fluid dumps out of the nozzle that sprays the fluid on the glass I tried replacing the pump but I still pours out of the nozzle when parked on an incline any suggestions would be great

Reply to
mab6680

This is just a shot in the dark but it sounds like the nozzles are lower then the tank and it's letting it drain. Perhaps adding some rubber hose at the tank so you can loop it as high as you can will make it stop draining.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher