Help - Rear Window Washer

re: 1998 GMC Jimmy

When I activate the rear washer the water does NOT get to the wiper arm nozzle. Instead it runs out thru a hole in a rear frame member. I can't figure out where the tubing is broken or disconnected. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Roger A. Johnson

I have the same problem with my 98 Blazer. We just don't bother to use the fluid anymore since I never seem to have the time to try and take the interior apart to find the leak. It was squirting all over the inside by the back window last time we tried to use it. It was in the winter though and I just figured the line was frozen somewhere and that was blocking it from going where it needs to go. Now that the weather is nice... it still doesn't squirt on the window.

Dave

Reply to
dcbryan

Reply to
Roger A. Johnson

Rog-

Actually, it is my wife's daily driver and she doesn't seem to care so I don't even bother with it. The thing is usually filthy anyways and needs to be detailed so it will look nice. If you find any ideas on causes/fixes for it, let me know.

-Dave

Reply to
dcbryan