Photographs...

Is it against newsgroup policy if I post a photo or graphic of a part and ask what about it? I guess I'm asking if this is a discussion only newsgroup?

Reply to
Zeus03

Yes, it's against the "rules" for this group AFAIK. Do you have a website you can put it on and just post the link here?

Reply to
AZGuy

Reply to
Zeus03

Some news servers drop messages containing graphics, so they won't get seen by everyone.

You can stick your pictures here...

Just "Upload a Pic" and voila!

terra

Today, Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:52:03 -0400, Two Buddha read a post from "Zeus03" , and determined his interest in BURP. Where's my beer? Oh and:

Get a free account at Geocities or Yahoo, angelfire, etc.

Reply to
The Source

Reply to
Rick Thomas

A word to the wise..... most news servers allot only a small, finite amount of space for each news group it carries. One photograph can chew up as much room as 100 or more text posts meaning that 100 or so posts will be dropped from the server.

Real ISPs usually allot subscribers 5 or 10 megabytes of personal space on a public server. FTP programs can be had for free and are easy to use.

Jim Warman