Q: Ford service manual CD/DVD

I've been watching the auctions on EBay and I have a few questions.

  1. Most of the ads say you can print out what you need. How flexible is this? Do you pick what you want by the page? By the section? What's the print quality like?

  1. Is there some sort of search engine on the disk? Can you do a word search within a particular model or year?

  2. Is there anyway to extract certain sections from the disk? The computer I use in the garage doesn't have a DVD-ROM drive, so it'd be handy if I could use my main computer to extract a section or a range of pages and then transfer them over to the garage computer.

Thanks for your help!

Bob...

Reply to
Robert L. Burns