New Land Rover colours

After an hour on the phone begging PPG to give me a new updated colour directory because my old book is now ten years old they eventually agreed and I'm happy to report I have since received the directory.

The new colour directory shows for example the "molten orange" paint code which was previously unavailable or unlisted.

I've not yet got round to updating my website to show the new colour codes but I will do very soon.

regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Hi to all!

I have finished updating my website showing the latest Land Rover colour codes.

I have also added a handy search facility which will find any colour code or colour description held on the site, this uses Google but only works if the information has already been collected by Google's spiders.

For example if you're looking for a particular *red* but cannot remember what it's called you simply type the word red into the search box and then hit GO, A new window will open up showing all pages references to red, This is almost instantaneous and far better than searching through all the data to find a colour. However it may take a week or two for the new colours to be Googled so please be patient.

There might be a few mistakes but I'll sort them out in due course, Meanwhile I hope you find it useful.

regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Stephen Hi,

thanks for the update on your site.

Do you happen to know the name of the orange colour of the new RaRo Sport Supercharger?

Take care and thanks in advance for your kind reply. Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I've no idea Pantelis sorry, If anyone here does happens to know I'd appreciate being told.

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Steve thanks anyway.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Hi Pantelis. The answer to your question is Vesuvius Orange

Reply to
Signman

I forgot to add that apparently it is only available on the supercharged V8.

Reply to
Signman

Signman thanks for that.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Is it similar to the old Kinversand orange? It looks very similar, but I've not seen a RR sport in the flesh, and have no idea how well calibrated my telly is!

ck

Reply to
Charles Kooij

Reply to
Signman

No, don't take the trouble. It was an idle observation. It isn't as if I could justify (or afford) one. More's the pity!

Thanks for the offer though Signman. It is appreciated.

ck

Reply to
Charles Kooij

Reply to