Radio interference capacitor - 2001 Explorer

I have a 2001 Explorer that has radio interference from igntion. I wanted to check the capacitor, Oasis I saw and Alldata say itis next to the ignition
coil on the front of the engine. That doesn't exist. Anyone know where it actually is? The sketch from Ford really looks like nothing under this hood. This has the distributorless system with multiple coils, etc. Making it worse to troubleshoot, it is 1500 miles away with my 86 year old dad...so I only get to poke around on my visits there.
Yes, checked the ground straps already.
Thanks for any info
--
George J Csahanin

Are you sure it is the ignition? Try turning the key on without starting and see if you get a second or two of the noise. If so, it is the fuel pump, which Ford's were notorius for. In fact, there is a TSB to install a noise suppression module at the pump, which is located at the fuel tank, for those complaining. Fortunately, at least ion my '08 model, they no longer have that issue.
=VicBear Gap, PA

Nope, isn't the fuel pump. Since its so common in Ford, thought that first till I actually went there and heard it.
Being very much into RF/Radio, etc I know ignition noise when I hear it. Just frustrated that all the service literature on the supression capacitor show an engine that isn't this one, including Ford's own documentation.
Thanks for the thought but had that one covered...
GeorgeC

I found it. The Ford Service DVD-ROM, and Alldata have the same vague info. The Haynes service book actually showed it. And the "coil" Ford refers to is actually the three coils in the distributor-less ignition. Mystery solved.
Until I get to see it in 4 weeks. When I visit my folks.
-GeorgeC