Re: Radius arm bushing question

Sorry Mike I just read your answer to my earlier post before I posted this. Thank you for that information.

clip from earlier post-"The 2001 has a totally different front end suspension than the '91-'94's. No radius arms, it uses more conventional control arms and has a much smoother ride."

I just bought a 2001 XLS but I did own a 92' XLT and had to replace the > radius arm bushings on it. Will the 2001 have the same trouble or did Ford > address this problem? > >
Reply to
David Hunker