Sport Trac decals...part 2

Forgot to include the website. It is definitely a Monday :o)

Regards...

Reply to
PACAFLLO

has some (hard to find from his site, I got my flames via e-bay)
has some good stuff, too, and if you join
he gives a discount. There is also green river graphics, but I do not have their url. Webextremes seems cheaper, and he can make anything you want.

I got some "harley flames" for my ST from thegraphixfactory like I said above, but now that webextremes is making them, I may change to his... I like the outline style better than the solid.

Gerry

01 Sporttrac
Reply to
Gerry Pierce

Hi, Robert here from WebXtremes.com! We have a huge selection of decals to choose from, including decals for your Sport Trac.

We only use 3M ScotchCal vinyl film and are prices and customer service are excellent.

Check us out!

Note the spelling in the web addy!

Thanks, Robert

Reply to