Trans Q

Hi gang. what is the general consensus on the '03 and up trans(5r55w) I think. I am considering buying an'03 with V8. I currently have a '98 with

5.0 with the 4r70w which I know to be durable. What do you guy's think.
Reply to
Roy Bell

My '02 XLS had only 41840 in it before it broke down pretty bad, the converter broke and mess up the whole trans and the warranty only covers

Reply to
Pedro Faberlle