transmission question

94 eb with o/d tranny.......does anybody make a shift kit for this to beef it up?
Reply to
THE BIG GUY

Google a4ld shift kit..... 620+ hits.... variations on the theme might bring more....

Wonderful thing, that internet..... try it some day.

Yes I'm being sarcastic..... Yes you can flame me, I have thick skin...... Yes I've been drinking.... Yes, you need to be self starting if you're gonna work on your car.... No, the shift kit wont fix delayed engagement, delayed shifts, slipping shifts, flashing OD lights, engine flare when shifting or sundry other mechanical complaints.

YMMV

Jim Warman