Where/What is a good Aftermarket Site(s)?

I am looking for the Smokers Kit for a 2002 Explorer (with a light preferably) that gets installed in the Center console.

What I am seeing at the Ford Accessory site is the kit (Ashtray insert w/ lighter) but no light. Without a light you cannot see the ashtray at night.

I am also looking for Side Window Deflectors, (the kind that stop rain and water from getting in and dropping down into the window control panel on the door(s).

Thanks

Reply to
AFReid

You might try

I got a keyless remote entry and a bug deflector etc from them but now they only carry stuff for newer Explorers.

I don't pay that much attention to things like rain deflectors but it seems like I've seen that kind of thing at the Ford Parts Dept.

Reply to
Ulysses

Pepboys has them. Seen alot of them on ebay.

has them. Also try fordpartsonline.com

Reply to
JaWise