"02 Ford Taurus

Hello, Would I be out of line if I asked all of you a question? I am 78 yrs young, widow, alone and need a car to do only local errands. I went to our local Ford dealer (only because he is the only game in town, and deals with seniors) I was offered the Taurus for $12,500.00 6 yrs 7500 miles etc. etc.I am trying to do my homework . I wanted a 4 cyl to begin with but this one came in and it is neat,but My Question is ,,,is the price pretty fair? I live on the east coast and the prices are high. Thank You,,,MCH

Reply to
hipmch

Hello, Would I be out of line if I asked all of you a question? I am 78 yrs young, widow, alone and need a car to do only local errands. I went to our local Ford dealer (only because he is the only game in town, and deals with seniors) I was offered the Taurus for $12,500.00 6 yrs 7500 miles etc. etc.I am trying to do my homework . I wanted a 4 cyl to begin with but this one came in and it is neat,but My Question is ,,,is the price pretty fair? I live on the east coast and the prices are high. Thank You,,,MCH

Reply to
Computer User