Subject Author Posted Replies

Can I jack my 93 Mustang under the front control arm?
Is there any wrong or stupid with jacking my 93 Mustang from under the control arm? Thanks! Joe
5
5

FA: Several 100 Mustang Parts
In addition to the 2001 GT I am selling, I am auctioning off a trailer load of old Mustang parts. These are all 64-1/2 - 73. Mostly small parts, trim, emblems, gaskets, export braces, dash parts,...
1
1

Re: Gas Tank Fill Location All Wrong
You're likely to get yourself killed for doing that... gas stations are one-way and nobody's happy about some dickhead cutting in the wrong way. I have no qualms in forcing someone who tried that back...
3
3

UAW cuts can save Ford
"Ford's UAW deal will save about $1 billion per year. Now CEO Alan Mulally needs to spend the money building cars people want more than Toyota's..." Business Week:

Ford Taurus 96
Hello, I have a Ford Taurus year 96 that lost all keys. I=B4m in Portugal and I would know if there is a possibility to run it without original keys. Best regards Luc
2
2

95 Crown Vic ATC
Out of the blue a week or 2 ago, my heater/ac developed a mind of it's own. It still makes heat or cold but dumps it out everywhere. No matter what setting, air comes from the floor, dash vents, and...

Sarter will not de-energize
I have a 1984 Ford Van Econoline E-150. Sometimes when I am riding along the starter energizes. I turn off the ignition switch, disconnect the small wire from the starter relay but the starter...
4
4

87 351, 5.8 liter, what weight oil
Can anyone suggest what weight oil for this enigine, has 130K, being used in a conversion van gvw 7800. Thanks in advance. Bob
11
11

I'm using too much gas
I have a 99 ford escort and I'm having a great deal of trouble finding a garage that I can trust to get my car fixed. When I took my car in for a tune-up the mechanic changed the gas filter, plugs and...
12
12

O/D Light Blinking
Hi All, 2003 Expedition EB 5.4L Last night I was driving and thought I smelled something burning for a second or two then it went away. Thought it might be coming from outside the vehicle. Now my O/D...
1
1

2008 Ford Taurus Roof Rack Mounting Hardware
Does anyone know if there is roof rack mounting hardware available for the 2008 Ford Taurus? We do not have the 2008 Ford Taurus X - we have the sedan model. I have a Thule Sidekick luggage carrier...
2
2

2008 Ford Taurus Roof Rack Mounting Hardware
Does anyone know if there is roof rack mounting hardware available for the 2008 Ford Taurus? We do not have the 2008 Ford Taurus X - we have the sedan model. I have a Thule Sidekick luggage carrier...

Antilock brake Explorer
Yes, I know that the Anti-lock brake light is a touchy subject for this group. I bought a used 91 Explorer. The light comes on during startup then goes out (passes self test?). About a minute later it...
9
9

Gas Tank Fill Location All Wrong
Have you taken notice that some cars have the gas fill opening on the driver's side and others have it located on the passenger's side? Either way, there is only one way you can drive up to the pumps....
126
126

Re: Ford Tweaks The Marketing Of Hybrids In New Commercial, Explains "Hybrid Gap"
That would be incorrect. There were some licenses taken where it was thought that the Ford developments might infringe on Toyota patents, but no Toyota technology was used outright. Some stories...
3
3