FA: Several 100 Mustang Parts

In addition to the 2001 GT I am selling, I am auctioning off a trailer load of old Mustang parts. These are all 64-1/2 - 73. Mostly small parts, trim, emblems, gaskets, export braces, dash parts, wiring harnesses etc.

I will be putting them in an e-bay store as quickly as I can sort them. More stuff will be added daily. If there is anything in particular you are looking for let me know.

Here is the store link-

Thanks Leo

Reply to
LC

Ya held on to them too long. It's been years since there was significant discussion in this group regarding old Ford restoration. Try the antique autos groups.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt