15,000 scheduled maintenance

I have heard the phrase "piece of mind" being used to justify many different types of wasting money.

This is just one example.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

types of wasting money.

If my next vehicle purchase is financed for the same length of time the warranty is, I won't need an extended warranty since it will be paid in full by the time the factory warranty expires.

Reply to
Shawn

Just to let you all know, that Chevrolet Customer Service contacted me on Tuesday!!! Will let you know how this all turns out. ~ Thanks again!

Reply to
Joiseedvl via CarKB.com

At $85.00 hr labor, plus the usual outrageous dealer markup for supplies, etc., it's remotely possible. I'd look to see if they billed an excessive number of labor hours.

Reply to
Chuck

Considering that the 15,000 mi maintenance is an oil change and some supplies, I would say no way. It shouldn't have been more than $150. And, actually, it should not have been more than $50.

jeff

Reply to
Jeff