Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford posts decade-best $2.1B profit in Q1 2013
From AB Ford Posts First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.1 Billion, Driven by Highest North America Profit in More than a Decade; Net Income of $1.6 Billion+ Strong total company pre-tax profit was $2.1...

Report: Ford Focus was best-selling nameplate in 2012
No, it's an even better ride. If you loved your Focus, I believe you will love an Escape. D
3
3

when will Expedition get ecoboost motor?
Does any know when the Expedition will get an ecoboost motor? My 2005 Expy has 124K miles and I am thinking about replacing it any year now. Thanks, Lynn

Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach
I ran across this one on a Sat morning while headed to the beach. A real fun place to spend a couple of hours. Search youtube - lots of good videos.

Trans rough shifting
1997 Aerostar - right now, smooth as silk. Sometimes it clunks when it upshifts or downshifts for a day or two, then smoothes out again. Sometimes will go months fine, then starts the clunk-o-matic....

Ford recalling select Taurus, Explorer and Lincoln MKS models over fuel tanks
From AB Report Receipt Date: MAR 27, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V109000 Component(s): FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Potential Number of Units Affected: 3,037 Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company SUMMARY: Ford...

Ford and Glympse hook up to give Sync location-sharing technology
From AB Glympse Launches First In-Car, Voice-Activated Location-Sharing App for Ford SYNC AppLink - Using the new SYNC® AppLink?-enabled Glympse smartphone app, drivers can share their location...

Ford announces app developer program
From AB LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 ? Providing developers the information and tools needed for the creation of relevant, voice-activated experiences inside the car, Ford Motor Company today announces the...

Ford finally issues recall for 230K minivans over rust problems
From AB The rust issue in the rear wheel wells of 2004-2007 Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey minivans has finally led to a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration began an...

Transmission will not shift until it warms up by driving it for approx. 15 mins
I purchased a 1986 ford tempo that had only 36,000 miles on it at purchase. About a month after purchasing the car the automatic transmission started taking longer and longer to shift out of first...
18
18

Power steering pump failures in '08 to '12 Escapes
The CBC carried a report yesterday about 27 failures in Canada and over 100 in the U.S. Authorities in both countries are investigating. Ford has dismissed it as a "durability issue" saying that the...

Ranger, I went to the Ford dealer to buy a new Ford Ranger, and Voila, its dead, in USA and Canada ????????????????
Thats dumb, I thought. The rest of the world has one but not here , W"HY?/
3
3

How long are recalls honored?
THE IGNITION SWITCH COULD EXPERIENCE AN INTERNAL SHORT CIRCUIT. Remedy: DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE IGNITION SWITCH. Potential Units Affected: 7900000 I've only owned this truck for two years. I have no...
3
3

NHTSA investigating 725k Ford, Mercury vehicles for stalling issue
From AB INVESTIGATION Subject : Electronic Throttle Body Malfunction Date Investigation Opened: FEB 21, 2013 Date Investigation Closed: Open NHTSA Action Number: PE13003 Component(s): ENGINE...

Ford starting up 2.0L EcoBoost engine production in Ohio
From AB Ford Invests Millions in Cleveland Engine Plant, Supports Growing Customer Demand for EcoBoost­ Engines -Ford plans to more than double its EcoBoost®-equipped vehicle sales globally this...