Ranger, I went to the Ford dealer to buy a new Ford Ranger, and Voila, its dead, in USA and Canada ????????????????

Thats dumb, I thought. The rest of the world has one but not here , W"HY?/

Reply to
peutre

Because they get as good or better mileage from the current F150, which sells for about what a new ranger would cost. Or so they say.

Reply to
clare

The F150 is big, when I don't need the size. It doesn't fit in my garage, and is hard to park in the new small parking spots.

Damb.

obob

I know - That's why I bought a 17 year old ranger in mint condition with 300,000km on it for $2500. I know - I paid a lot - but it is MINT - with bedliner and cap - high miles but babied - still original rear brakes, exhaust - and second set of tires, if you can believe that!!!! And they still pass safety.

Reply to
clare