1948 F6 Wheels

I have what I believe to be a 1948 Ford F6. It started out as a fire pumper and somewhere along the way was converted to a rack body truck. The wheels are split rim 5 hole design ( I believe they are 20 inch) and have rusted through, exposing the backing for the tubes. Since split rim wheels are no longer available as they tend to be dangerous, I cannot find replacement wheels anywhere. Does anyone know of a source for wheels that would work? Thanks for your help. Rich.

Reply to
Rich

Ask here:

Backyard Mechanic