1961 Ford Thunderbird inner door panel parts-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0032248026&ih4&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Please take your advertising out of our group. If we wanted to buy your crap, we would go to eBay ourselves.

did you get one of his wonderful e-mail responses to your comments on his lack of Usenet etiquette? Did you file a complaint with e-bay over this spam? Whitelightning

I usually file a complain with the usenet server people he uses. I did not know you can file a report with ebay. I will report them to ebay, too, in the future.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

you fellas need to get a life...it sounds like a bowl of Wheaties and a cold shower would kill you...really, you guys sound like little girls, not car buffs...