1961 Ford Thunderbird inner door panel parts-$10

Please take your advertising out of our group. If we wanted to buy your crap, we would go to eBay ourselves.

Reply to
Jeff

did you get one of his wonderful e-mail responses to your comments on his lack of Usenet etiquette? Did you file a complaint with e-bay over this spam? Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I usually file a complain with the usenet server people he uses. I did not know you can file a report with ebay. I will report them to ebay, too, in the future.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

you fellas need to get a life...it sounds like a bowl of Wheaties and a cold shower would kill you...really, you guys sound like little girls, not car buffs...

Reply to
jailhouserock