1986 Ford Bronco-67,000 original miles-$500- parts or fix-4X4

duty-honor-country

Looks like 167,425 miles from wear on interior alone.

Reply to
Scott

was a spare in the passenger seat standard from the factory?

petebert

You bastard, I have coffee on my keyboard now.

I dunno if the photo is distorted but that tire looks too small and fat to be for the car, maybe it's for a ride-on mower or something.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

a guy that goes by the name of "bicycle" on Usenet, bid on it $500, by using a false name he just created, and then cancelled his username

this "desertbob" guy is his butt-ty

Reply to
duty-honor-country

Yeah, in your little deluded, fraudulent mind, Noodles. Truth is, you have NO idea who bid up that piece of shit and then yanked their bid. PROBABLY they did a search on "Charlie Nudo," saw your rep, and ran like hell!

By the way...that heap's odometer has OBVIOUSLY rolled over at least once.....probably twice. Selling a vehicle with erroneous mileage is a violation of eBay's ToS...which you'll find out pretty quick...and is a felony in many states.

Reply to
DeserTBoB