1968 Torino

Seeking a 1968 Torino / Fairlane GT coupe. Any leads would be appreciated. Had one after Vietnam and looking for one as a project car to work with my two boys. Thanks.

Reply to
genleestraveler

Was a 68 Torino GT running around here for years. Have not seen it in a long time. The body need plenty of work but the motor was a 428CJ with Ram air induction. I will keep I eye out. You never know.

"genleestraveler" wrote in message news:P7OdnV_-040PP0TfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
doc

hi my neighbor has a 1968 torino for sale i think. it is a 289 engine. if interested snipped-for-privacy@yahoo-dot-com.no spam.

"genleestraveler" wrote in message news:P7OdnV_-040PP0TfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
BIG-EV

has 2 or 3

Reply to
Rudy

one place you might start is

and do a search for it....

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike