1989 ford crown vic pulls after new brakes installed

And everyone here is certainly getting what they pay for from you, now aren't they?

I like you. You're my new play toy.

Reply to
Mark

Wonderful, another hurc ass to toss on the pile. Not even trying to be helpful... you've contributed zilch so far...

Reply to
sleepdog

On the contrary. I've pointed out that your suggestions aren't worth squat and you know it.

Reply to
Mark

10 lbs pressure loss combined with the crown in any given road would be enough in most vehicles to pull to the right when braking to a stop.

Would this cause the car to pull to the left? Don't know I never tried it, it was a s-u-g-g-e-s-t-i-o-n, so blow me.

Reply to
sleepdog

Not severly. You are mighty thick and proud of it, eh? Don't forget to check the air in the spare too. LOL!

Somebody sure is fascinated with the same sex, now aren't they? This is the 3rd message to me where you've made such an offer.

Reply to
Mark

"severe" ... usenet ... relative

Any pull in the steering is severe enough to warrant some concern.

What's your interest in Fords, or you're just another ricer with an attitude?

Forget the euphemisms, all you get is an emphatic "FUM"

Reply to
sleepdog

lmfao'

study study

someday u might be able to get a red seal

hurc ast

Reply to
svend_ha_n_sen17

Only in your little mind. Keep trying. It's funny.

Reply to
Mark