1990 ford taurus sho engine questions

I have a 1990 sho and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I wanted to know if you can mount the sho motor in a rear wheel drive car. I need to know if it has a place to put motor mounts for rear wheel drive.

Reply to
Jay777

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Somehow from browsing this link I got to looking on eBay for Ford Aspire and Festiva vehicles, and I found the coolest thing I've seen in a long time: item #4648583216, which is a Festiva that's been turned into a pickup. It looks like a Micro Machine. I'm half tempted to buy it, since it's relatively close and pretty cheap. If you paint it pink, it would be a Hello Kitty vehicle.

(However I'm puzzled that in one pic it has regular wipers and in another it has a single-wiper conversion).

Reply to
zwsdotcom

no, it just looks like the arms weren't install on one pic, another looks like 1 arm, another looks like both are on it. u can see where the arms mount in all the pics.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman