1993 Escort Relays

If anyone has a suggestion , it would be greatly appreciated.

After reconnecting the battery, I have blown some fuses or shorted some relays. with the key in and turned short of start, there is no power to the interior of the car. Note: headlights/ parking lamps, brake lights and turn signales have full power. The interior (panel, radio, dome lights) have completely lossed power. Also, I turn the ket to start and nothing happens, but the outside lights stilll stay on. I guess I shorted a relay somewhere, but I do not know which one.

thanks

chris

Reply to
Chris Daues