1996 thunderbird 3.8

I have a 96 Thunderbird 3.8 engine.The 96 engine started knocking so i replaced it with a 97 engine 3,8 from a thunderbird.I used the wiring harness that was on the 97 motor.The sensors were some times a little different.Now the oil senor will not work while running but will work before you turn it over.Also the water temp.gauge will not work at all.Any help would be great.Thanks.

Reply to
BRIAN