1997 ford probe 4 cyn blown head

i have a 1997 ford probe i bout it used like 2 months ago when i bout it it was runnin fine until 1 monrnin i started to run rough for about 30 seconds i ask around about the prob friends and family says that all u need was a engine harness so dey said it was'nt that bad but it still shook when i started it up so like a week ago the car started to run hot on me i brought it to pepboys and they said i had a bad water pump and possibly a blown head gasket so i decided that i wont drive it anymore until i get it fixed but somethin came up that was important i dove the car for about 1 mile and back runnin how but whe i got to the halfway mark for on the way home da car just died on me now people says its the blown head and i need a new water pump and some people say that i need a new engine if i have a blown head if any1 can help me with my problem answer this thread or email me at dee snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com com thanks

Reply to
damon55