1998 ford taurus E-Break Light

When I go around corners the E-break light will go on for a few seconds. What could the cause of this be and how can i stop it?

Reply to
mtpphotos

Have you checked the brake fluid level lately?

Reply to
Jim Warman

check your brake fluid

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

AND you likely need front brake pads, or close to it.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

Thanks for the good solution.

I could not figure why the fluid level was a factor in the light staying on for the emergency brake?

They must have a sensor in the brake fluid container BEATS ME!!!!

Reply to
Jerry