1998 Merc GM stalls out when put in drive.

1998 Merc GM stalls out when put into Drive.

It will stay running if the gas is increased.

Any help guys?

It has 75 K miles and has run flawlessly up til now. Thanks

Reply to
Saml

2 possibilities:

1.) Idle Air Control valve.

2.) Vacuum leak(s) - check hoses P

"Blues starts to rolling ... stops at my front do'. I'm gonna change my way of living ... won't have to worry no mo'." - from "Blues Before Sunrise", Leroy Carr, maybe 1934

Reply to
Puddin' Man

Reply to
Saml