2000 Ranger

I have a 2000 Ranger with automatic transmission. It just recently started slamming into gear when I start from a dead stop. (Usually just first gear.) When I go through the gears manually it seems to work fine. The fluid appears to be OK. Any ideas. Thanks, Pat Buckley

-- Message posted using

information at

hayhay

My car did this until I changed fluid and gasket, no issues any more.

Eric

Reply to
Eric L. Hulliberger