2000 wiper problem

I have a 2000 Taurus SEL with a wiper problem. The washer and high speed wiper does not work. Previous help from AAF suggested I replace the multifcuncial turn signal switch. I did. Replaceing the switch did not fix the problem. I checked the fuses and circuit breakers next to the radiator to no avail.

Is there a circuit breaker or a fuse under the hood that will remedy my problem?

thanx

Frank from Deeeetroit

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit