2002 Explorer XLT

I have a 02 exp. 4wd. When I am driving above 35mph and take my foot off the gas to allow it to slow down I feel the car jumping and doing like a dong" noise. It's not hard for everyone in the car to feel it but you know your car, I don't know what that might be. I replaced the tranny b/c of a computer issue and it was doing that before and still doing it now. What can it be? Thanks.

Reply to
calink77

This could be the throttle position sensor.

Reply to
Doc