2003 Ford Taurus Transmission Fluid Temperature.

Tranny warning light flashing occasionally. Never happens when tranny guy sees car. Never seems to store any useful codes for him to read. I have a scanGauge II that allows me to see tranny temp real-time. I was wondering what the acceptable high end of the temp range is for my car so I can compare it to the value when the light flashes, so I can either focus on or eliminate temp being the issue.

Thanks

Reply to
hoosier-pete