2003 Ranger Rear Brakes

While checking rear brakes, I noticed r/r wheel had 2 secondary (long) shoes, L/R had 2 primary (short)shoes. instead of 1 primary & 1 secondary on each side. Has anyone come accros this? I called the dealer I purchased from & was told its a new ford design! I say that is *&^%$#. I wrote to Ford in Detroit 3 months ago no reply. I think it is an assembly lin error.

Reply to
bimmer

you dont live in slave lake ??

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

This is what happens when; lmfao U GO GIRL hurc ast

does your rear brakes.

He doesn't know a pitman arm from a ball joint, so how would he know a primary shoe from a secondary?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

hey neil u still stick broomsticks in fanbelts?? lmfao U GO GIRL

neil i heard you were president of usa once is that true ?

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

I'd call the dealer back and talk to the Service Manager. Something ain't right...

Reply to
Jim Warman

You know the only time I've ever actually seen anyone say that line, its been a very gay fat black man. Arm waving and finger snapping went with it.

If you're a gay fat black man from Canada, I can see why you're so angry...

JS

Reply to
Jacob Suter

Does a front wheel drive Ford passenger car have a belt driven fan?

Didn't they cover that on Oprah?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

doe it have a fanbelt ?

hurc ast

lmfao stick in the broom bwhahahahahaha

holy flying projectiles batman hope u wear a face shield and bulletproof vest

i would like to see if workers comp would cover that

hurc ast

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

lmfao it was done at sl ford

Reply to
Jim_the slave_Warnan

Never seen a "doe" with a fan belt, I've seen does with fawns though.

Huh?

What are you on about now boy?

Go right ahead and do it (what ever it is you're babbling about).

Reply to
aarcuda69062