2003 T-Bird hardtop: HELP!

I am going to order a hardtop for my red 2003 T-bird, but the dealership has never ordered one separately before and there are questions about exactly WHAT to order. It seems that the top can be ordered with or without the rear window defogger, trim pieces, etc. Do any of you know what the correct procedure or whatever to order a COMPLETE hardtop with the portable stand? I.e., just like they come with a new car.

Thanks, Richard

REMOVE NOSPAM to reply

Reply to
Richard

Richard,

Try going to

Not sure if the data is there, but if it is anywhere, these folks would know.

Good luck!

Tom

Reply to
Progman 45 2003