2007 Mustang Radio Removal??

Any pointers on how to remove the radio in the new Mustangs? Most car radios have 2 holes on each side for inserting a special tool and the radio just pulls out. No such holes on the Mustang. Looks like the trim piece around the radio and climate controls has to come off first and there are no visable signs of fasteners on the trim piece. I don't want to just start prying on stuff till I know what I'm doing. Thanks!

Reply to
FOSE88