2003 Nissan Terrano II radio/cdplayer removal

Hello,

Who has a discribition for me on how to remove the original factory radio/cdplayer (1 din size). As there are no visable holes-slots which are normaly visible on a radio. Please mail to me if possible with drawing,

Thanks Marc

mr.scuba # tiscali.de where # is offcourse replaced by @

to see the modelI am referring to but without the mobile attached.

Reply to
Marc

or you can call them. they can help you.....

Reply to
Garry