2008 TAURUS X

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

My friend who couldn't replace his '96 Taurus SW and bought a 500, whoops Five Hundred, will enjoy this. I never did like all those confusing F..ing names. Ford marketing is finally getting their brains back!

Reply to
Just Facts

Any reason he didn't consider a '05 or '06 Taurus X(Freestyle)?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

John E. Carr

Who in their right mind approved this crap! Face it folks, I love(d) ford in the 90's, but they're not going to last through the decade.

Reply to
92redbird

They're in better shape than GM.

Reply to
iwhtcimtlfmwmaomopw

How so?... GM is still #2 in sales. Ford is now behind Toyota, GM, and Daimler Chrysler.

Reply to
92redbird